In a world where travelers can simply get on the internet and book a trip, it is quick and easy. In order to ensure you get them most value for not only your hard earned money but valuable time off, using a travel agent can save you in more ways than you might think.
- Researching destinations, cruise lines, and resorts all take time – precious time that you could be spending with your family and friends. I can quickly do all the research for you and save you time! I know exactly where to go to find the most updated prices, newest products and special promotions. Let me take care of the research and details.
- I can find a variety of travel options customized to your needs. Whether it is booking an exciting excursion hiking up a waterfall, riding ATV’s through the jungle, or swimming with the dolphins. Perhaps a relaxing trip to the spa is what you are looking for, I can make sure your vacation is one that you’ll be telling people about for years to come.
- You don’t have to pay extra to use my services and expertise. You can trust that my expertise is from my trainings and first hand experiences with the suppliers I recommend.
- Should a problem arise while you are on your trip, I am just a phone call or email away. Let’s face it, things can happen that are out of our control –even when we are on vacation. A flight can get delayed, luggage can be lost, and the possibilities are endless. My service doesn’t end once you are booked on your vacation. You have an advocate until you return from your vacation.
- I can give you tips along the way, whether it’s a great restaurant at your destination or resort or suggestions for packing for your dream vacation.
- In fact, I can actually save you money! I’m trained to work with suppliers to find the best possible deal, I often times have access to deals and amenities that the general public doesn’t have access to. I want to make sure you receive the best value and get the most for your money!